Use the Vacuum Table M.500 MDF to clamp your workpieces quickly and easily on your STEPCRAFT M.500. The inexpensive alternative to the Vacuum Table M.500 PE is simply built into the machine instead of the existing machine table. The last table element remains in the machine or can be replaced by the M.500 tool magazine including the pneumatic lifting function.
In order to generate the necessary negative pressure, the vacuum table must be connected to an industrial vacuum cleaner (air-cooled) or a side channel compressor. The resulting vacuum pulls the workpiece down onto the machine table and fixes it firmly. Thanks to two different round cords and the enclosed MDF spoilboard, the Vacuum Table M.500 MDF offers three different clamping options:
- Milling through using a spoilboard
- Top machining such as engravings and contours
- Processing of flat, smooth panel materials such as foil, wood, leather or metal
This way, you can clamp all your workpieces safely and securely on your vacuum table. Quick, easy and tool-free.
Scope of Delivery:
- Vacuum Table M.500 MDF
- Suction hose, length: 1 m
- Round cord 8 mm, length: 4 m
- Round cord 6 mm, length: 4 m
- MDF sacrificial board 3 mm
- 1x MDF spoilboard 3 mm big
- 5x spoilboard 3 mm small
- 1x Aluminum Main Panel 100 mm