Use the Oscillating Tangential Knife OTK-3 to cut a variety of different materials quickly and with high-precision. For this purpose, the tool is clamped into the tool holder of the CNC gantry milling system and controlled via the CNC control software. The powerful oscillation motor quickly moves the blade up and down while the actuator rotates the blade in the respective cutting direction. This way, the tangential knife provides highly accurate results even with small contours and letterings. The solid carbide blades are available in cutting depths from 6 to 25 mm.
Solid carbide blades are not included in the scope of delivery. You will find suitable blades in our webshop. Additional lengths available on request.
Please see the comparative overview of the OTK-3, the Drag Knife and the Heavy Duty Drag Knife. This way, you will find the right cutting tool for your Project.
Note: The operation of the OTK-3 requires the current version of UCCNC (1.2110) or of the full version of WinPC-NC.
- Max. stroke power knife: 200 N with 1300 strokes / min
- Maximal stroke rate: 2000 stroke / min
- Oscillating mode: Grooving operation / 1300 strokes / 2000 strokes
- Stroke: 3,0 mm
- Shaft diameter tool: 6,0 mm
- Tool interface: Weldon shaft
- Dimensions: 98 x 52 x 160 mm
- Clamping diameter: 43 mm
- Weight: 1,08 kg (without knife, connection cable)
- Housing: Aluminum 7075 anodized
- Voltage: 30 V
- Control electronics: 5 V
- Sealing materials
- Corrugated cardboard / Solid boards
- Leather and cork
- Fabrics and foils
- Hard foamboards
Scope of Delivery:
- Oscillating Tangential Knife OTK-3
- D-Sub-15 connection cable
- 1 g special maintenance grease