In order to cleanly score solid or corrugated cardboard as well as other materials, they need to be prepared with the help of a creasing wheel. The tool allows for the easy creation of bending points for an accurate folding. For this purpose, the creasing wheel holder is mounted into the OTK-3 together with one of the five creasing wheels included in the set.
Note: The operation of the OTK-3 requires the current version of UCCNC (1.2110) or of the full version of WinPC-NC.
Scope of Delivery:
- Creasing Wheel Holder
- Creasing Wheels solid cardboard:
- Ø 20 mm, W 0,7 mm, D 0,7 mm for cardboard 150 - 300 g/m2
- Ø 20 mm, W 1,1 mm, D 1,1 mm for cardboard 150 - 300 g/m2
- Ø 20 mm, W 1,5 mm, D 1,5 mm for cardboard 250 - 400 g/m2
- Creasing Wheels twin wall material:
- Ø 20 mm, radius 1,5 mm
- Ø 20 mm, radius 3 mm
|Shipping weight:||0,19 Kg|