The innovative CNC tool design uses the highest grade carbide insert knife. These industrial V-Groove insert router bits were especially designed for applications including:
- Miter folds - "create the perfect joint"
- Signmaking and lettering
Excellent for cutting:
- Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Gold, Silver & Carbon Fiber (engraving only)
- Acrylic / Plastic
- Composite Decking
- Epoxy (Epoxy Resins)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- MDF / HDF
- Sign Board
- Solid Surface
- Veneered Plywood
- 20lbs High Density Urethane
For an optimal overview of all our end mills and the materials to be processed, please see the table on our website.
Advantages of Insert Tooling:
- Long lasting insert knives provide superior smooth quality cuts every time.
- Quick and precise replacements of dull knives.
- Due to insert accuracy tool life is extended.
- Insert tooling allows for harder grades of carbide.
- Special carbide grades for special applications.
- Cost effective solution compared to replacing brazed router bits.
- Diameter: 27 mm
- Angle: 60°
- Cutting Height: 23 mm
- Shank: 6 mm
- Overall Length: 61 mm
- Flutes: 1
- Maximum RPM: 24'000
Secure locking screw system ensures maximum safety and maintains cutting accuracy. CNC router requires quality hold downs to ensure the least possibility of material shifting during operation.Warning:
Before using any insert tool, make sure the set screw is tightened firmly. When replacing a dull insert, first clean the tool and remove all dust prior to inserting the new knife.