Amana SpektraTM End Mills feature a nACo® nanocomposite coating with an extreme nanohardness and heat resistance. With a brilliant distinctively-tinted coloring, nACo provides additional improvements in four critical aspects of router tooling.
- nACo coating is a micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tool's cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of highest quality.
- Coating prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance.
- Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
- nACo offers approximately 4'500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated end mills.
Note: Blue blased color dissipates immediately upon use. nACo® nanocomposite coating will not wear off.
For an optimal overview of all our end mills and the materials to be processed, please see the table on our website.
Perfectly suited for processing:
- Acrylnitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS)
- Acrylic Stone
- Ethafoam (HDU / HDPE)
- Expanded Polypropylene (EPP)
- Ethylene-vinyl Acetate Foam (EVA)
- Expanded Polystyrene Foam (EPS)
- Extruded Polystyrene Foam (XPS)
- Fiberglass PCB Board
- 20lbs High Density Urethane
- High Density Urethane (HDPE)
- High Density Urethane (HDU)
- MDF / HDF
- Poly (methyl methacrylate) PMMA
- Polyethylene Foam
- Polyurethane Foam
- PVC Foam Board
- Sign Board
- Sign Foam
- XLPE (Cross Linked Polyethylene) Foam
- Direction: Up-Cut
- Diameter Tip: 1,5 mm
- Radius: 0,75 mm
- Angel: 5,4°
- Cutting Height: 26 mm
- Shank: 6 mm
- Overall Length: 76 mm
- Type: Ball Nose, SpektraTM
- Flute: 4