A milling motor has to reliably produce high precision results. The AMB 1400 FME-P DI is a milling spindle "made in Germany" that is manufactured under strict quality controls. Due to the precise coordination of all components, the milling motor 230 V operates with maximum concentricity. Additionally, the AMB 1400 FME-P DI has a variable speed setting that can be controlled via the gantry interface. The labyrinth seal protects spindle and bearings against dust and debris.Note: Please take into consideration that this milling motor is not compatible with 1st generation machines of the D-Series.
For a comparative overview of all our milling motors please click here.
Notice: Only compatible with the universal exhaust adapter for the D-Series or M-Series
- Input voltage (AC): 230 V
- Rotary speed: 3.500 - 25.000 rpm
- Power: 1400 W
- Digital electronics with constant speed under load, soft start-up, idle speed reduction and overload protection
- Labyrinth seal to protect spindle bearing against foreign particles
- External gantry interface
- For wood, metal, plastics, foam, polystyrene, stone
- Weight: 1,8 kg
- 1x milling motor AMB 1400 FME-P DI
- 1x collet ER16 (3.175 mm)
- 1x sensor cable 4 m incl. PWM converter