Use the Vacuum Table M.700 PE to clamp your workpieces quickly and easily on your STEPCRAFT M.700. The extremely robust vacuum table is simply built into the machine instead of the existing machine table. The last table element remains in the machine or can be replaced by the M.700 tool magazine including the pneumatic lifting function. Due to the high-quality PE500 material, the Vacuum Table M.700 PE is particularly robust and can also be used together with minimum quantity lubrication.
In order to generate the necessary negative pressure, the vacuum table must be connected to an industrial vacuum cleaner (air-cooled) or a side channel compressor. The resulting vacuum pulls the workpiece down onto the machine table and fixes it firmly. Thanks to two different round cords and the enclosed MDF spoilboard, the Vacuum Table M.700 PE offers three different clamping options:
- Milling through using a spoilboard
- Top machining such as engravings and contours
- Processing of flat, smooth panel materials such as foil, wood, leather or metal
This way, you can clamp all your workpieces safely and securely on your vacuum table. Quick, easy and tool-free.
Scope of Delivery:
- Vacuum Table M.700 PE
- Suction hose, length: 1 m
- Round cord 8 mm, length: 4 m
- Round cord 6 mm, length: 4 m
- 1x MDF spoilboard 3 mm big
- 7x spoilboard 3 mm small
- 6x stop pin
- 1x Aluminum Main Panel 100 mm