The 3D Touch Probe makes it possible to record non-planar surfaces electronically and to precisely sense three-dimensional bodies. This way, objects can be reproduced and arched surfaces can be decorated, as for example with writings, in an easy and simple manner. Additionally, the sensitivity of the sensor can be set individually.
For operating the device you are in need of the tool adapter 43 mm to 20 mm (Proxxon) as well as the tool adapter 20 to 8 mm.
The 3D Touch Probe is delivered uncalibrated. A manual for calibration is enclosed.
- Dust- and splash-proof enclosure
- Exchangable probe tip
- Gold-plated switch contacts
- Individually adjustable measuring force
- Dimensions: Ø 44 mm, length: 53 mm (without probe tip)
- Probe tip: Ø 2,0 mm, length: 45 mm incl. steel ball
Scope of Delivery:
- 1x 3D Touch Probe with 2 m cable