During its every workday, a milling motor is heavily used. With the MM-1000 STEPCRAFT has commissioned the development of a milling motor with high end quality standards. The motor is manufactured in Germany and fits all STEPCRAFT CNC Systems perfectly as well as many other CNC routers operated in private or commercial environment. The milling motor is designed to permanently deliver best workpiece results with high reliability. The speed can be directly set and controlled via the CNC software resp. the controller.
Note: Please take into consideration that this milling motor is not compatible with the 1st generation machines of the D-Series.
For a comparative overview of all our milling motors please click here.
- Input voltage (AC): 240 V
- Power: 1000 W
- Rotary speed: 4.000 - 25.000 rpm
- Full wave electronics for consistent speed and soft start-up
- Overload protection (current, temperature)
- Concentricity (cone): < 0,01 mm
- Concentricity (end mill): < 0,05 mm (25 mm distance to cone)
- Labyrinth seal to protect spindle bearing against foreign particles
- Manual spindle lock for the tool change
- High milling force capacity due to double spindle bearings (sealed)
- Universal Collet System from 1,0 to 8,0 mm
- Weight: 1,6 kg
Scope of Delivery:
- 1x tool clamp
- 1x milling motor MM-1000
- 1x collet 3.175 mm (1/8")