The Automatic Tool Changer HF500 enables the comfortable exchange of the tools on the STEPCRAFT D-Series. The magazine contains five tool pockets (optionally extendable to up to ten tool pockets) and is thus supports the automatic, comfortable and complex processing of complicated workpieces. Ideal for workpieces in small batch series.
The assembly is very easy: The Tool Change Attachment is being tightend onto the spindle shaft which in turn is then being inserted into the 43 mm collar.
The tool is kept in a clamping system of an SK10 tool holder. This is being held in a draw-in collet using spring power and pneumatically released. The Tool Change Attachment contains an integrated sealing air which prevents the ingress of dust into its bearing and extents the life of the product.
The electronics module for the Tool Changer incl. peumatic valve is completely pre-assembled and needs only to be inserted into the Switch-Box. To use the Tool Changer, a compressor with minimum 9-10 bar (130 - 145 psi) is in need.Notes:
- The control software WinPC-NC Starter does not support the configuration of the Automatic Tool Changer. You are in need of an upgrade to the USB full version or the control software UCCNC.
- The Automatic Tool Changer cannot be used together with the exhaust adapter.
- Magazine to hold 5 tools (extendable for up to 10)
- Housing made of aluminum 7075, hard- anodized
- Spindle shaft made of stainless steel, with double ball bearing
- Concentricity of 0,02 mm
- Weight: 357 g
- Tensile force of the spring: 20 kg = approx. 200 N
- Uses SK 10 tool holding system with integrated collet
- Operating pressure: 8 bar
- 2 pneumatic connections for 6 mm tubes
- Fixture with 43 mm shaft diameter
- Suitable for speeds up to 20.000 rpm
- Diameter of attachment: 52 mm
Scope of Delivery:
- 1x Tool Changer Attachment
- 1x Magazine with 5 pockets
- 2x SK10 tool holder for tools with ĝ 3.175 mm (1/8 ")
- Operating and Safety Instructions with WinPC-NC
- Operating and Safety Instructions with UCCNC
|Shipping weight:||1,10 Kg|