Bundle including STEPCRAFT D.300, MM.800, End Mill Set "Starter" and UCCNC!
Turn your ideas into reality using the CNC machines of the STEPCRAFT D-Series. With a multitude of optionally available accessories there are almost no limits to your creativity: From the Spindle and the 3D Print Head to the Hot Wire Cutter and the Engraving Point to the Laser - the multifunctional system can be equipped with the most different tools which can be mounted and exchanged in next to no time. For you to start directly, we included the milling motor MM-800, the 10 pcs End Mill Set "Starter" and the control software UCCNC.
This allows you to process a wide variety of materials, such as wood, thermoplastics, ABS, PE, PP, soft/hard PVC, Lexan ®, polyamide, Plexiglas ®, Carbon, non-ferrous metals and some elastomers/thermosets and mixed materials.
With the modernly designed EasyBuild manual the construction kit can be easily assembled within only a few hours. The step-by-step manual requires almost no text and uses graphic, easily understandable illustrations. Additionally, there are support videos and textbooks (optionally) available in order to assist you optimally in the assembly of the machine. Due to the self-assembly of the STEPCRAFT D-Series you not only save money, you will know your CNC router in-detail afterwards and can perform maintenance works and adjustments independently.
- Supplied with all components necessary for operation
- Integrated modular control electronics for an easy connection to the computer via USB or parallel interface
- Stepper motors from Nanotec®
- 4-track roller guidance
- 8-point ball bearing carriage on all axes / linear profiles
- In-house development of STEPCRAFT aluminum profiles
- Standard Ř 43 mm tool holder enables the use of third-party devices (if necessary with adapter)
- Integrated workpiece clamping system (clamping bridges) for plate materials with a thickness of up to 15 mm
- Connection elements out of stainless steel or aluminum
- Easy, infinitely adjustable guide play without disassembly
- High-precision lead screws from Switzerland with spindle nuts out of bearing bronze
- Inspection cover on the Y-axes with silicone sealing for dirt protection
- Machine table made out of wear-resistant HPL
- Quick-change system for the exchange of the machine table
- Easy-care and wear-resistant surfaces (powder coating, anodizing)
- Compact size
- Made in Germany
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty
- Overall Size (X,Y,Z): 350 x 430 x 410 mm
- Working Space (X,Y,Z): 210 x 300 x 100 mm
- Clamping Surface (X,Y): 222 x 380 mm
- Machine parameters:
|Shipping weight:||1,92 Kg|