With the 3D Print Head PH-40 you can create high quality 3D models layer by layer. The variable temperature control makes it possible to use all filaments with a processing temperature of 150 to 265°C and a diameter of 1.75 mm. Additionally, the PH-40 contains numerous useful features, e. g. the quick release for the filament change, the automatic shutdown of the hot-end and the heating or the integrated active cooling of the hot-end, making 3D printing even more comfortable and safe. Additionally, the Workpiece Fan cools down the filament immediately after printing. Thus, small, peaked areas, e. g. spires, can be printed reliably.
Thanks to the Heating Bed, the temperature between filament and bed is reduced, resulting a better adhesion. Furthermore, the heating bed is height-adjustable so that you will always have a plane surface.
Note: The control software WinPC-NC Starter does not support the operation of the 3D Print Head. Either an upgrade to the USB full version or the control software UCCNC is required.
Scope of Delivery:
- 1 x Control box with print head PH-40 and 0,4 mm nozzle
- 1 x Power supply
- 1 x 15-Sub-D connection cable
- 1 x Acrylic printing table 150 x 250 mm (unheated)
- 1 x Filament tray (assembly kit)
- 1x Workpiece Fan with connection cable / jack for Print Head PH-40
- 1x Innofil3D PLA filament white
- 1x Innofil3D PLA filament black
- 1 x Operating manual with various download links
- 1 x First steps manual
- Additional 4th axis module to control the 3D Print Head is not required.
- WinPC-NC Full version, UCCNC or comparable CNC Control software.